6-week program for kids 5 – 14 years
Does your child lack confidence or have low self-esteem?
Is your child afraid of public speaking or has trouble with nerves?
Is your child shy or has difficulty standing up to bullies?
- How to be a leader and solve problems effectively
- How to conquer nerves and fear of pubic speaking
- Discover what value they possess and how to show it
- How thought and feelings affect behavior
- Optimistic thinking skills
- Strategies to manage anxiety, worry, fear
- Dealing with bullying and peer pressure
- Friendship issues
The program will teach kids and teens essential life skills as they discover their personal strengths, so that they can reach their full potential. Research shows that learning positive coping skills early in life sets young people up to be healthier and better able to cope as adults. Kids need an academic education as well as a social and emotional education so providing your child with the opportunity to learn helpful strategies is a great gift for their future.
- 6 weekly sessions (2 hrs per session)
- 1 x 30 minute individual pre group consultation prior to commencement of the program
- 1 x 30 minute follow up consultation at the conclusion of the program
- Weekly Session Summary sheets & Parenting Tip sheets
- Kid Confident Folder and materials
- Opportunity to participate in our Growing Side By Side Workshop for Parents (additional cost)
- Places are strictly limited to a maximum of 10 children to ensure lots of one-on-one attention and more opportunities for kids to interact and feel comfortable.
- Through age appropriate games and activities we aim to enhance their motivation and problem-solving skills.
Relationship Specialist, Samantha Krajina, developed the Kid Confident program in response to parents seeking a strength-based approach to boosting confidence in their children at home, school, sports and the playground.
Kid Confident is derived from NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), mBIT (Multiple Brain Integration Techniques) along side evidence-based studies to form a group program for children and teens designed to teach life skills to boost emotional resilience, self-esteem and confidence. The focus is on wellbeing, emotional health and increasing self-esteem. Kid Confident fosters children’s problem solving ability, goal setting and social behaviours.
TERM 2 – TIMETABLE
Enrolments Close COB Friday 18th July, 2014
Classes held from 4:30pm – 6:30pm
10 kids maximum per class
Class Age Groupings
Junior Group: 5-9 Years – Tuesdays
Term: 22nd July – 26th August
Senior Group: 10-14 Years
Term: 24th July – 28th August
Program cost: $297
For more information or to book your pre group consultation, please call Samantha on 0415 971 217, the office on (03) 9510 6874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Private tutoring available for all ages – appointment only.
Proudly unbeaten on our program price in Melbourne!
Relationship Rocketscience, staff and premises are fully insured.