Currently we offer two programs for Businesses and the Customer Side of Business, these are; Relationshipology for Businesses and The Human Side of Service Series.
Relationshipology for Businesses
With the unemployment rate at a 30+ year low and skill shortages peaking, the ability to engage and retain good staff is now critical to businesses success. Using the latest research, case studies and solutions, this program will reveal why staff leave, what motivates them to stay, and equip you with practical strategies to maximise your staff’s engagement and workplace contribution.
The Human Side of Service
Customer expectations are rising, creating more pressure for organisations to ramp up their service delivery. You have the potential to create distinctive memorable experiences that will not only delight customers, but also increase referrals and sales.
The Relationshipology For Business Program creates congruency and harmony in business by:
- Teaching staff how to quickly establish rapport and build great relationships with customers that create customer loyalty;
- Creating strong relationships within the workplace and that translate externally;
- Implementing the ideal work/life balance;
- Educating employees on relationships – gain a better understanding on how relationships work and how to create a productive team;
- Educating employees on how their actions effect other staff and customers – ‘Prevention over Cure’ method to Workplace Bullying and Harassment;
- Creating a “one-team” environment within the business;
- Bridging the gap between managers and staff;
- Building an environment that people love being in where they take pride and value their workplace;
- Empowering the leaders in the business to be an inspiration to their staff;
- Creating successful induction programs; and
- Inspire and engage employees.
Customers are loyal when they are emotionally attached.
Emotionally engaged customers are:
- Three times more likely to repurchase and recommend
- Less likely to shop around (44% rarely or never shop around)
- Much less price sensitive (33% need a discount over 20% before they defect)
Improving your customers shopping experience.
- Create an environment where your customers feel welcome, appreciated and respected.
- Provide a platform where your customers want to spend money in your store and
- Deliver a service to create repeat and loyal customers and brand advocates.
Training skilled managers.
- Inject passion and motivate their team
- Create brand ambassadors in front facing staff who are congruently representing the brand
- Improve staff morale and effectively manage employees approach to their work and customers
Now it’s time to consider:
- How can you make a stronger connection with your customers?
- What emotions do you want to invoke?
- What can you do differently to provide the kind of service that doesn’t just fill a need or an order, but inspires trust… that motivates customer to return, tell others and become advocates for your brand?